For the first time now we have a Camera Tracking Vehicle which is a true multi purpose and versatile camera tracking platform. Conventional camera tracking with fixed and stabilised heads such as Camera Revolution’s Libra mount. A platform for remote controlled cranes such as Alphagrip’s Scorpio Arm, for standard cranes all the way up to 30′ telescopic cranes and a re-positionable crane base as well. All in the on high performance package for both on road and real off road use.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 5.5 metres – 18′
- OVERALL WIDTH: 2.15 metres – 7′ 1″
- HEIGHT: 2.1 metres – 6′ 8″
Rear Camera Platform:
- LENGTH: 2.68 metres – 8′ 10″
- WIDTH: 2.10 metres – 6′ 11″
- HEIGHT OFF GROUND: approx. 990mm – 3′ 3″ (load dependant)
- FRONT/REAR/ROOF BONNET PLATFORM: 1 metre x 2.10 metres – 3′ 3″ x 6′ 8″
- BASE VEHICLE: Land Rover 130 Defender chassis
- ENGINE: General Motors, Corvette LS1. 5.7 litre Small Block V8
- HORSEPOWER: 440 HP
- TORQUE: 420 foot pounds
4 speed TorqueFlite automatic gearbox coupled to programmable Compushift Transmission Controller.
King Off Road Racking Shocks. Height adjustable and tuneable depending on terrain and load.
Dynatrac Pro 60 Axles with locking differentials.
Up to 5, full harness seatbelt equipped bucket seats, 4 of which can be moved around the rear platform.
“This is a vehicle and driver combination that revolutionises the art and precision of tracking where virtually any combination of on/off road conditions are equally suited”– Harvey Harrison BSc